Report A Problem With Our Network
Unfortunately problems do arise on our network. It is extremely important that we fix any problems quickly. Often our viewers play a key role in keeping our network running smoothly.
Often we recognize a problem and fix it before most viewers are aware a problem ever existed. But at times we need our viewers to help us identify problems. Some may be isolated to only one person's connection and some may effect a large group of viewers. No matter which situation occurs, we need to fix a problem fast.
To report a problem please fill out the e-mail form on this link. --> PROBLEM REPORTING
We will respond to every problem report within 48 hours. You can report a problem and ask that we not contact you. Your choice.
- If you are a COMCAST customer and experience a problem on more than just our channel - please contact COMCAST Customer Service
- If you are an AT&T u-VERSE customer and experience a problem on more than just our channel - please contact AT&T u-VERSE Customer Service
- For problems using your e-mail accounts or Internet access to domains other that our web content - Contact your Internet Service Provider
- For information about any department in the Village of Villa Park visit the Village web site at www.invillapark.com
TV VPStyle Network Contacts
- For questions or help with any part of the TV VPStyle Network send an e-mail to email@example.com
- For questions or help with this web site send an e-mail to Al Stasch firstname.lastname@example.org
The TV VPStyle Network is managed by the Villa Park Cable Commission. Commissioners are volunteers for a three year term and are appointed to the Cable Commission with the approval of the Village President and confirmed by the Village Trustees.